These cunning brain teasers will help evaluate your logical reasoning.
Police hire a detective to find an escaped prisoner. The detective narrows his search to one of three different houses. After taking a closer look at an aerial photo of the three houses, the detective instantly knew which house the prisoner was in.
Do you already know the answer?
- A genius can crack this one in just 10 seconds.
- Bill Gates is said to have solved it in 20 seconds.
- Harvard University alumni can do it in 40 seconds.
- If you’ve found the right answer in two minutes, you are among the 15% of people who are the most intellectually gifted.
- 75% of people found this puzzle impossible to solve and asked for a clue.
Here are five different shapes. The question is simple:
To solve this riddle, you must know that there are 5 houses of 5 different colors. There is a person of a different nationality in each house. Each person drinks a certain drink, smokes a certain brand of cigarettes, and has a certain pet. But no one drinks the same drink, smokes the same brand of cigarettes, or has the same pet.
The question is:
- The British man lives in the red house.
- The Swedish man has a dog for a pet.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The green house is to the left of the white house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person that smokes Pall Mall has a bird.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The person that lives in the middle house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The person that smokes Blend lives next to the one that has a cat.
- The person that has a horse lives next to the one that smokes Dunhill.
- The one that smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to a blue house.
- The person that smokes Blend has a neighbor that drinks water.
Tip: The key to finding the answer is to discard all possibilities progressively until you reach the final solution.
John is trapped in a room. There is a table, a chair, 2 doors and a small hole in the ceiling (6 inches in diameter) there. Behind the first door there’s an extremely hungry lion that hasn’t eaten for a couple of days. Behind the second door there’s a glass tunnel that magnifies the sunlight, and it creates such a high temperature that even opening the door could kill John. How will he escape?
Here’s the question:
This one is very tricky: