When you have celebrity status, designers are knocking at your door constantly asking you to try on their various outfits. It can’t be easy to pick one with the amount you have in front of you. But you go with your style.
But if you are royalty, things are a bit different. You can’t just go with whatever outfit you feel matches your style. There’s a royal dress code you have to follow with every outfit. It’s pretty strict but you work with it.
This is exactly how it is for Duchess Kate Middleton. Though she has an incredible body and designers are dying to work with her, she is never supposed to get too risque when it comes to her outfits. But sometimes stuff happens.
From skirts that are too short to high-cut slits on evening gowns, here are 15 times Kate’s outfits crossed the royal line.
1. This doesn’t look all that bad, right? But the queen would probably have an issue with the hemline being above the knee.
2. She looks absolutely beautiful in this outfit. However, the royal elders weren’t too impressed with the tightness of it.
3. What’s the big deal in showing some clavicle? To us, it’s not a big deal at all, but Kate should be cautious of the old-school Royals!
4. If she was standing up, Kate’s outfit would have probably been acceptable. But there must be a more elegant way of doing this.
5. Maybe wearing a tight, shorter outfit isn’t the best idea, especially when you’re performing some small labor in the public eye!
6. Kate has a really elegant figure but we’re pretty sure the queen was trying not to notice her bare knees.
7. Alright, to us this dress is one of the best Kate has worn. But it might be a little too see-through for a princess to wear. Maybe just a little bit.
8. Regardless if that skirt is breaking royal dress code or not, if anyone has a figure like Kate’s they should rock those skirts as much as they can!
9. Again, having a pair of legs like that forces you to want to wear dresses with high slits. Hopefully, the royal family understands what the wind can do to a dress.
10. Tight and short is probably a huge “no no” in the royal dress code, but for Kate, those rules were meant to be broken. She looks great!
11. For us, this outfit is something we wear to the office. But in the world of the royals, an outfit like this could be considered risky. But Kate knows how to rock it!
12. Red and low-cut dresses are definitely risky, but we love it when the duchess wears dresses like this. It really makes her look stunning!
13. A deep V-neck dress is probably not something the Queen would pick out for Kate to wear, but hey! We have to admit, she knows how to make it look classy.
14. Based on the pattern we are seeing, the Royals need to alter their dress code because Kate simply was not built to wear dresses that are past the knee!
15. This outfit may be acceptable based on the royal dress code, but we can’t help but notice Kate’s gorgeous neckline. Her face also shows that she can wear whatever outfit she wants!
Click on the to see something similar. Don’t forget to Liked Video with your friends on Facebook.